We provide great, on time services to our valuable customers.
We are a scientific and engineering company dedicated to the provision of chemical analysis solutions and support of laboratory instruments to the food, chemical, oil/gas, pharmaceutical and process industries. Our strength is our unique ability to provide cost effective chemical analysis solutions and instrument support on a multi-vendor and multi-instrument basis. Our technical relationships therefore cut across many manufacturers and manufacturers’ representatives.
We sell, service, and repair the following laboratory and scientific equipment, among others: electrochemistry products, UV/Visible Spectrometers (UV/VIS), Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometers (FTIR), Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AAS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometers (ICP), Mass Spectrometer (MS), Chromatographs (GC/HPLC), Density &Viscosity Testing Equipment, Electronic Weighing Balances, Environmental Testing Equipment, Agronomics – Grain Moisture Testers, Water Baths, Circulators, Shakers and Chillers, Petroleum Testing Equipment, Distillation Apparatus, Viscometers, accompanying software, as well as other bench-top laboratory instruments.
Furthermore, we offer basic, advanced and customized training for customers, depending on customer’s needs. We also help our customers with application developments as well as with updates on latest advances in chemical analysis and instrumentation. Our multi-vendor relationship provides us with a very rich and variegated reservoir of technical information and application support.
Our vision is to be the chemical analysis solutions provider of reference in the country
Our mission is to provide top quality chemical analysis solutions and laboratory instrumentation coupled with excellent presales and after-sales technical support services on a multi-instrument and multi-vendor platform
- Analytical Instruments Management, U.S.A.
- Spectralab Scientific Inc., Canada.
- F-DGSi, France.
- PG Instruments Limited, U.K.
- Quadrex Corporation
- Thomas Scientific Inc., U.S.A.
- SPDC, Warri and Port Harcourt.
- Total E & P Company Lagos and Port Harcourt.
- Amni International Petroleum Dev. Co.
- International Energy Services Limited
- Laser Engineering & Consultants, Port-Harcourt
- Halden Nigeria Limited, Port-Harcourt
- Louis Max Services Ltd, Port-Harcourt
- Rofnel Energy Services Limited, Port-Harcourt
- Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Lagos.
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital LASUTH.
- Fugro Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Giolee Global Resources Limited Port Harcourt,
- Golden Years Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Halden Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Laser Engineering and Consultants Port Harcourt,
- Ohenmerge Company Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt
- Bato Chemical Laboratory, Lagos
- Phelps Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt
- Technology Partners International, Port Harcourt
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Lagos State University College of Medicine
- Nigeria Fisheries Laboratory, Lagos
- Petroleum Training Institute, Warri
- University of Lagos
- University of Ibadan
- Caleb University, Ikorodu
- Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research, Lagos
- British American Tobacco, Ibadan
- Procter & Gamble, Ibadan
- Eagle Industries (KerryGold Milk) Limited, Lagos
- Ovaltine Packaging Plant, Lagos
- Hayat Kimya, Agbara, Ogun State
- May & Baker Plc, Ota, Ogun State
- Lagos State Drug Quality Laboratory
- Delta State Drug Revolving Fund, Asaba