Gas chromatography (GC) is a common type of chromatography used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition. … The mobile phase is usually an inert gas or an unreactive gas such as helium, argon, nitrogen or hydrogen.
Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) is an important technique for qualitative and quantitative analysis of food contaminants and residues. It is fast and sensitive, provides a high peak capacity and allows determination of thermally stable and volatile compounds.
AGILENT 8890 – 7693 GC SYSTEM WITH AUTOMATIC SAMPLER
AGILENT INTUVO 9000 AND MASS SPECTROMETRY (GC-MS) AGILENT INTUVO 9000 GC SYSTEM
AGILENT 7890B WITH AUTOMATIC SAMPLER AGIELENT 8890 GC SYSTEM
- ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETER AA500.
The AA500 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is available in THREE configurations.
Flame Analysis Only (AA500F)
Graphite Furnace Only (AA500G)
Combined Flame and Furnace (AA500FG)
Flame Atomiser Features
The flame atomiser offers three flame options:
Air/acetylene is the standard configuration with the N2O/acetylene and Air/LPG as options.
- Air/Acetylene flame uses a 100mm single slot burner for the standard configuration.
- The high sensitivity (Cu 2ppm >0.280abs) is due to the efficiency of the fixed position glass nebuliser fitted as standard. An acid resistant replacement is available as an option.
- The flame can be easily set from blue lean flame through stoichiometric to fuel rich by means of computer control.
- The N2O/Acetylene flame uses a 50mm single slot burner and is available as an optional extra. (This burner is also known as the UNIVERSAL Burner)
- This flame configuration is used to measure elements less prone to ionization such as: Aluminium, Tin, Titanium, Calcium, Vanadium and Molybdenum.
- Switching from Air/Acetylene to N2O/Acetylene to Flame Off is fully controlled by the AAWinPro software.
- This flame uses a 3 slot burner and with the low pressure requirement it is also much safer to operate.
- Due to the low temperature of the flame it is ideal for analysing alkali metals such as: Potassium, Sodium and Lithium, especially when used in the emission mode; replaces the need for flame photometer
- Some remote areas of the world have difficulty obtaining Acetylene gas of a high enough purity to operate the flame correctly, LPG can give a real alternative and offer comparable results for most elements throughout the wavelength range.
2. PG INSTRUMENTS ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETER AA990 The PG990 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is a versatile low cost, entry level instrument with a computer controlled Air/Acetylene flame for general laboratory requirements. Due to its high sensitivity and excellent performance the instrument can be used for a wide range of applications including:
ICP-OES (Inductively coupled plasma – optical emission spectrometry) is a technique in which the composition of elements in (mostly water-dissolved) samples can be determined using plasma and a spectrometer. Due to its versatility and high performance, the instrument can be used in almost any laboratory for a wide range of
applications such as:
FEATURES of PG Instruments 7800 FTIR
- High sensitivity and stability
- Intelligent real-time monitoring of instrument status
- Multiple communication options
- Flexible and convenient testing
- Powerful software workstation
- CFR 21 Compliant Software
- 19 Libraries with approximately 11000 spectrums is included in the software
Some of the Spectrum Libraries Included with Software
- Polymer library
- Polymer Chemical library
- Art Media library
- Fiber library
- Organic Reagent library
- Organic Reagent solid library
- Inorganic Reagent library
- Surfactant library
- Minerals library
- Georgia State Crime Laboratory drug library
- Vapour Phase library
This products comes in different ranges with different features and usage;
- T 60 SPECTROPHOTOMETER (VISIBLE/UV-VISIBLE): Entry level single beam configuration with five or 8 sample cell holder. Comes in both visible and UV-Visible options.
- T 70/T70+ SPECTROPHOTOMETER (The T70 is a high performance single split beam spectrophotometer available with a fixed (2nm) or variable (0.5, 1, 2, 5nm) spectral bandwidth.)
- T 75 SPECTROPHOTOMETER (Dual Beam UV Visible Spectrophotometer with a wavelength range of 190 – 1100nm and fixed or variable bandpass. Instrument is supplied with an embedded Windows Touch Screen Tablet with an operating system of Windows 8 or 10. The Tablet is pre-loaded with the latest version of UVWin Software. The T75 is supplied with an 8 cell motorised cell changer as standard.)
- T 80/80+ SPECTROPHOTOMETER: The T80 is a high performance double beam spectrophotometer available with a fixed (2nm) or variable (0.5, 1, 2, 5nm) spectral bandwidth.
- T 85/85+spectrophotometer: The T85 is a Double Beam UV Visible Spectrophotometer with a wavelength range of 190 – 1100nm and a fixed Bandpass of 2nm (T85) OR a variable Bandpass of 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0nm (T85+). The system is full controlled via an embedded touch screen PC pre-loaded with UVWin software.
- T 92 SPECTROPHOTOMETER: The T92+ wavelength range is 190–900nm and the instrument has a User Defined Variable Bandpass from 0.1nm – 5.0nm. The photo metric range is -4 to +4 Abs.
- T112+ Double Monochromator UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
The T112+ Series Spectrophotometer incorporates dual monochromator technology making it well suited to even the most demanding of applications in all areas of UV-Visible Spectroscopy including:
C30/C30M Spectrophotometer: These are portable Spectrophotometer using CCD technology. The C30M differentiates itself from the standard C30 by means of pre-programmed test methods for the Spectroquant® series of reagent test kits from Merck Chemicals for water analysis.
The PG Instruments FP910 is a Digital Flame Photometer, Microprocessor Controlled, for the quick and simple determination of Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Barium and Lithium in one single aspiration. The instrument has a 7-inch Embedded Colour Touch Screen offering colour graphics such as calibration graph and data, simultaneous analytical results, selection of elements, automatic calculation of curve coefficients, concentration unit selection etc. Flame out safety protection sensor. Direct printing using integral thermal printer. USB interface to connect with PC for Data Collection Software. Automatic selection of filters. Up to 12 point calibration capability
TWO models are available, namely FP910-4, which allows analysis of FOUR Elements – Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Lithium and the FP910-5 for the analysis of FIVE elements – Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Lithium and Barium.
HPLC High Performance Liquid Chromatography, or HPLC, is the most commonly used analytical separation tool in pharmaceutical industries. HPLC is used for qualitative and quantitative analysis of unknown mixtures and separation of mixtures for later analysis.
Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) is fast becoming the preferred tool of liquid chromatographers. It is a powerful analytical technique that combines the resolving power of liquid chromatography with the detection specificity of mass spectrometry. Liquid chromatography (LC) separates the sample components and then introduces them to the mass spectrometer (MS). The MS creates and detects charged ions. The LC/MS data may be used to provide information about the molecular weight, structure, identity and quantity of specific sample components.
F-DGSi New ‘Modular Cosmos Gas Generators’ for the GC Market (H2, N2, Zero Air) in One
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure gases produced as standard.
Gas produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
FDGSi COSMOS MF.H2 Hydrogen Gas Generator is designed for GC-carrier gas and detectors requiring Hydrogen fuel gas, such as FID, FPD, NPD and TCD.The Hydrogen gas is produced from deionised water using the exclusive 100% titanium Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) technology, which provides a very high reliability, new longer life and better H2 purity.
FDGSi Zero Air generators produce dry and hydrocarbon-free air, using air from oil-free compressors, thus avoiding the need to use traditional bottles that are often complex to change.
Designed with safety and convenience in mind, this system will eliminating the need for inconvenient high pressure gas cylinders. This complete turnkey system is engineered with the highest quality components, is easy to install and requires only minimal annual maintenance.
The ergonomic, compact and silent design makes the Zero Air series the ideal solution for the following analytical applications.
FDGSi Nitrogen Gas Generator: Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit Fully regenerative PSA technology Without or with integral oil free air compressor Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
Outlet flow indicator
Energy Saving Technology (EST):
– Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
– Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
Fitted with wheels
LABTHINK provide packaging test solutions to different industries such as food, pharmaceuticals, medicals, research institutes and so on. Some of the products include
LABTHINK LEAK TESTER is professionally designed for the leakage tests of packages for food, drugs, medical instruments, household chemical products, cars, electronic components, stationeries and other industrial products. The instrument also can be used to test seal performance of specimens after falling and compression tests
LABTHINK LEAK AND SEAL TESTER: is professionally applicable to quantitative determination of seal strength, seal quality, burst pressure, seal integrity, compression resistance, torsion force and joint/disengaging force of various flexible packages, aseptic packages, plastic tamper-evident closures, flexible tubes, caps and other materials.
LABTHINK COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION TESTER: is designed for static and kinetic coefficient of friction tests of plastic films, sheets, rubber, paper, PP woven bags, fabric style, metal-plastic composite strips/belts for communication cable, conveyor belts, wood, coatings, brake pads, windshield wipers, shoe materials and tires. With the material smoothness testing, users can control and adjust material quality technical indexes to meet application demands. Besides, this tester is applicable to the smoothness measurement of cosmetics, eye drop and other daily chemistry.
LABTHINK TENSILE TESTING EQUIPMENT: This instrument is equipped with more than 100 grips for tests of more than 1000 materials. And customization is also available for special materials tests. Examples of instrument applications:
- Shearing Test
- Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
- Test of Tensile Strength at Break
- Tear Resistance Test
- Heat Seal Strength Test
- 90 Degree Peel Test
- 180 Degree Peel Test
LABTHINK FRICTION/PEEL TESTER: can be used to test coefficient of static and kinetic friction of plastic films, sheets, foils, paper, cardboard, woven bags, fabric (fabric style test), metal-plastic composite strip/belt for communication cable, convey belt and textile, as well as peel strength test of adhesive laminated products, medical adhesive bandage, release paper and protection films.
LABTHINK TEARING TESTER: is suitable for testing tear resistance of film, sheet, soft PVC, PVDC, water-proof roll, woven material, polyolefin, polyester, paper, paperboard, textile and non-woven fabric, etc.
LABTHINK THICKNESS TESTER: Thickness Tester is a high precision mechanical contact method thickness tester, which can be used for thickness measurement of films, sheeting, paper, corrugated paperboard, textiles, non-woven fabrics, and solid insulation materials, etc.
LABTHINK LASTING ADHESIVE TESTER : It can be used to test the holding power of pressure-sensitive tapes, pressure-sensitive labels and protective films, etc.
Gas Testing Equipment
Gastec Corporation (Japan) manufactures direct reading gas detection tubes, instruments (including alarm meters) for detecting / measuring various types of gases, and ancillary equipment concerning gas measurement (sampling, correcting, etc.). Areas of applications include Environmental assessment (atmosphere, indoor air, workplace, etc.) process management, research, medical treatment, education, miscellaneous industrial uses.
Gastec detector tubes
Gastec pump system Gastec Toxic Gas Detectors
Sante Furnaces manufacture high quality, rugged and microprocessor controlled laboratory and Industrial furnaces of various types and capacities.
Sante Industrial Furnaces:
Sante Muffle Furnaces SanteTube Furnaces Sante Vacuum Furnaces
Balances and Scales
- Adam Equipment Analytical Balances: For many laboratory applications, a balance with a high level of precision is essential for weighing samples. Adam Equipment’s analytical balances provide readabilities down to 0.1mg and can perform tasks such as formulation, density determination, purity analysis and conformance testing.
Suitable for laboratories of all types and sizes, Adam’s analytical balances feature a compact footprint, so they occupy minimal space on crowded lab workbenches. These balances offer a host of features to simplify even the most complex weighing applications. Adam analytical balances are equipped with weighing chambers to improve precision and ensure consistent results.
- Adam Equipment Floor Scales: Adam Equipment’s durable and floor scales provide dependable weighing solutions for a wide variety of industries. Simple to operate, these industrial scales offer the functions and features needed to improve efficiency and increase productivity in factories and warehouses, on assembly lines or loading docks, during shipping and receiving activities, and at manufacturing locations.
- Adam Equipment Platform Scales: offers a range of platform scales designed with features for demanding, heavy-duty weighing in factories, shipping and receiving departments, warehouses, and loading docks. They are ideal for weighing large boxes, shipping crates, pallets, heavy luggage and other oversized items. Fabricated of durable steel, Adam’s platform scales feature a diamond-textured surface to provide stability and traction.
Adam Equipment PMB Moisture Analyzer: with simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analysers offer the top value in their class. The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field. A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customise test methods and temperatures for different materials.
Solis analytical balance
300kg weighing scale with printer Adame Equipment 50G Calibration Weight, ASTM CLASS 1
ADAM EQUIPMENT TOP LOAD BALANCE ADAMEQUIPMENT MOISTURE ANALYTICAL BALANCE
We supply other general laboratory equipment such as pH Meters, Titrators, Ovens, Incubators, Baths, Heaters, Water Distillers and Purifier, Petroleum Test Equipment and so on. Brands include MRC, Memmert, Hanna, Hach, Jenway, Lovibond, LaMotte, Sartorius, Thomas, Normalab, Koehler, etc.
JENWAY 3510 BENCHTOP pH METER HACH PORTABLE WATER SPECTROPHOTOMETER
Memmert 45 L Water-Bath Lamotte Colorimeter
KOEHLER KINEMATIC VISCOSITY BATH MANNUAL FLASH POINT BY PENSKY MARTENS CLOSED CUP TESTER
For all Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) such as
Chemical Reference Standards
PCBs, PBDEs, Dioxins, Furans, PAHs, Pesticides, VOCs, Functional Groups, EPA Methods (500, 600, 1300, 1600, 8000 series), CLP, Regional Methods, Explosives, Plastic Additives, Food, Allergens, Dyes, PFOAs, Custom Formulation, and Custom Synthesis
ICP, ICP/MS, AA, Ion Chrom, Wet Chem, ICP Multi-Element (QC, SDWA, TCLP, MISA, CLP, EPA, Alternate Source, EU, ASTM), ICP/MS Multi-Element (Calibration, QC, EPA), OrganoMetallics
Standards for over 100 ASTM Methods – Oxygenates, Aromatics, Physical Properties, PIANO, DHA , Diisocyanates, Biofuels, UOP, TPH & Fuels and Hydrocarbons, LUFT/LUST (UST) State Specific, Sulfur, Wear Metals